
Luxury Escape: PUSHE Playa Granada - Motril's BEST Beach & Golf!
Okay, buckle up, buttercups, because we're diving HEADFIRST into Luxury Escape: PUSHE Playa Granada - Motril's BEST Beach & Golf! This isn't your grandma's dry hotel review; this is the REAL DEAL. I'm talking sweat, sunscreen, and maybe even a slight existential crisis induced by too much sun. Are you ready?
The Allure: Beach Bliss, Golf Dreams (and Can I Actually Afford This?)
First off, the name itself, "Luxury Escape"… They're not kidding. PUSHE Playa Granada is pitched as the BEST. Beach. & Golf. in Motril. That's a BIG claim. My inner skeptic ("Let's see if this place actually lives up to the hype") was immediately ignited. Motril, Spain? Never been. Beach and Golf? Sounds…expensive. (And I’m currently surviving on instant ramen, let's be honest.) But still, the idea of escaping, of truly relaxing… well, that got me.
Accessibility: Can Everyone Play?
Okay, this is important. Accessibility. Now, according to the info dump, they've got facilities for disabled guests and an elevator. Okay, good start! (Because dragging my weary self up multiple flights of stairs after a day of golf? No thanks.) I’m cautiously optimistic here. A truly luxurious escape should be accessible to everyone. More details on specific room features would be great, but the presence of those essentials is a positive sign.
Rooms: Can They Make Me Feel Grand?
Alright, let’s dream about the Available in all rooms goodness:
- Air conditioning: Essential in Spain. No one wants to melt.
- Air conditioning, Alarm clock, Bathrobes, Bathroom phone, Bathtub, Blackout curtains, Carpeting, Closet, Coffee/tea maker, Complimentary tea, Daily housekeeping, Desk, Extra long bed, Free bottled water, Hair dryer, High floor, In-room safe box, Interconnecting room(s) available, Internet access – LAN, Internet access – wireless, Ironing facilities, Laptop workspace, Linens, Mini bar, Mirror, Non-smoking, On-demand movies, Private bathroom, Reading light, Refrigerator, Safety/security feature, Satellite/cable channels, Scale, Seating area, Separate shower/bathtub, Shower, Slippers, Smoke detector, Socket near the bed, Sofa, Soundproofing, Telephone, Toiletries, Towels, Umbrella, Visual alarm, Wake-up service, Wi-Fi [free], Window that opens… Okay, this is practically a wishlist. Mini bar? Yes, please. The inclusion of blackout curtains immediately makes me happy. (Sleeping in is a luxury in itself!) The addition of free Wi-Fi and a laptop workspace means you can relax from home and from the hotel! And the toiletries? A good hotel can make or break a trip.
The Big Question: Cleanliness and Safety - Is It Really Safe?
Okay, let's get serious. Cleanliness and safety is top of mind for everybody these days. PUSHE gets kudos for listing all these factors.
- Anti-viral cleaning products: GOOD. I want to see that evidence.
- Breakfast in room: Yes, please! The ultimate luxury: breakfast in bed!
- Breakfast takeaway service: Useful for grabbing and running.
- Cashless payment service: Convenient. Plus, who carries cash anymore?
- Daily disinfection in common areas: Absolutely essential.
- Doctor/nurse on call: Reassuring. You never know.
- First aid kit: Always a plus.
- Hand sanitizer: Hopefully, everywhere.
- Hot water linen and laundry washing: Good laundry hygiene is essential.
- Hygiene certification: Fingers crossed! (Please actually show us those certificates.)
- Individually-wrapped food options: Smart. Less risk.
- Physical distancing of at least 1 meter: We all know the rules.
- Professional-grade sanitizing services: Okay, I'm impressed.
- Room sanitization opt-out available: Respectful of guest choices.
- Rooms sanitized between stays: Essential.
- Safe dining setup: Important.
- Sanitized kitchen and tableware items: Obvious, but necessary.
- Shared stationery removed: Good.
- Staff trained in safety protocol: Crucial. Are they wearing masks properly? That's key!
- Sterilizing equipment: Excellent.
- Staff trained in safety protocol: They better be!
They're clearly taking this seriously, which is a huge relief. My biggest fear is ending up in a questionable hotel with a questionable cleaning regime (I'm looking at you, budget hotels). Looks like PUSHE is making an effort to put guest wellbeing first.
Food, Glorious Food (and the All-Important Drinks!)
Alright, let's talk eats and drinks! This is my favorite part.
- Restaurants: Multiple, including A la carte in restaurant, Asian cuisine, International cuisine in restaurant, Vegetarian restaurant, and Western cuisine in restaurant. Okay, options, options, options! My indecisive self is already overwhelmed, in a good way.
- Bars: Bar, Poolside bar. Happy hour? Need I say more?
- Breakfast: Breakfast [buffet], Asian breakfast, Western breakfast, Breakfast service, Breakfast takeaway service. The buffet is a winner.
- Other Goodies: Coffee/tea in restaurant, Coffee shop, Desserts in restaurant. Yes, to all of these. I need that caffeine fix, the sweetness, the whole shebang.
- Poolside bar: Major points. Imagine: Cocktails, sunshine, and the soft murmur of conversations.
- Room service [24-hour]: Okay, this is officially a luxury. Ordering a midnight snack in your PJs? Dream come true.
- Snack bar, Soup in restaurant, Bottle of water: Hydration is key!
What To Do (Besides Eat & Drink!): Relaxation, Spa & Golf!
Okay, let's get to what actually make up a "Luxury Escape."
- Things to do: Foot bath, Gym/fitness, Massage, Pool with view, Sauna, Spa, Spa/sauna, Steamroom, Swimming pool, Swimming pool [outdoor]. Oh boy. Do you guys see this? This is the trifecta of relaxation. Gym, pools and Spa.
- Body scrub, Body wrap: I've never had a body scrub, but it sounds… luxurious.
- Fitness center, Gym/fitness: Gotta balance out all that eating and drinking somehow! And maybe try not to look like a sweaty mess after a workout.
- Massage, Spa, Spa/sauna, Steamroom: Now we're talking. All of these sound incredible. Just the thought of it makes me want to melt into a puddle of bliss.
- Swimming pool, Swimming pool [outdoor]: Essential for a beachside hotel. And a pool with a view? Chef's kiss.
Now, the Important Stuff: Services and Conveniences
- Airport transfer: Necessary.
- Car park [free of charge], Car park [on-site]: Important for self-driving.
- Concierge: Helpful! Great for bookings and tips.
- Currency exchange, Cash withdrawal: Very convenient.
- Daily housekeeping: Hallelujah!
- Facilities for disabled guests: More details needed, but good to know.
- Food delivery, Laundry service, Ironing service, Doorman: All the little touches that make a vacation feel… effortless.
- Meeting/banquet facilities: For the ones who enjoy work in the hotel.
- Safety deposit boxes: Crucial for a safe.
- Smoking area: Good, for smokers.
The (Slightly Messy) Verdict: Is PUSHE Playa Granada Worth It?
Okay, so I've rambled, I've sighed, I've maybe even drooled a little. (The thought of that poolside bar…)
Here's the truth: PUSHE Playa Granada looks like it could be amazing. It claims to be the best beach and golf experience in the area. The extensive list of amenities – the spa, the pools, the multiple restaurants, the serious focus on cleanliness and safety – signals a commitment to luxury and guest well-being.
The Potential Drawbacks (Because I'm Realistic):
- Cost: This is a luxury escape. It's likely going to be a splurge.
- Over-the-top expectations: No hotel is perfect. There will be something.
- Lack of genuine reviews: I have no firsthand experience (yet!).
My Crazy Offer for You, My (Hopefully) Future Guest!
I'm giving you a shot at winning the Luxury Escape Experience.
I'm not just talking about booking a room. I'm talking about a full-blown luxury experience! The lucky winner of the raffle will:
*
Luxury Escape: Lily Hotel London - Your Dream UK Getaway Awaits!
Alright, buckle up, buttercups, because we're diving headfirst into my attempt at… drumroll… a PUSHE Playa Granada Beach & Golf escapade. Buckle up, because honestly, I'm picturing this going either spectacularly well or spectacularly sideways, and I'm here for both. Here's the potential mayhem…
PUSHE Playa Granada: My Attempt at Paradise (and the Likely Reality)
Day 1: Arrival & The Lost Luggage Lottery
- Morning (or More Like… Whenever I Actually Wake Up): Okay, first hurdle: the dreaded travel days. I'm supposed to be on a flight, ideally arriving at Malaga Airport. If I'm being brutally honest, there's a small but real chance I'll miss it. I'm a chronic over-packer (you KNOW the feeling, ALL the outfits, just in case), and I'll likely be a flustered mess trying to shove a suitcase the size of a small elephant through the luggage carousel at the airport. And of course, my bag is going to disappear. I can just feel it. My survival kit: a travel pillow and noise-canceling headphones to drown out the inevitable screaming children (bless them, truly), and a ridiculously optimistic attitude. Fingers crossed for a smooth-ish landing after a flight I'm praying will have some form of in-flight entertainment. I didn't download anything.
- Afternoon (or, The Great Luggage Search): Assuming I do arrive (miracle!), it’s a car rental situation and the drive to Motril and the PUSHE. This is where the real fun begins. If my luggage does magically arrive along with me, I will be doing a happy dance! I assume the GPS will be my trusty companion on this journey. I'm hoping for scenic views, possibly some roadside tapas, and absolutely no wrong turns. I'm envisioning sunshine, that gorgeous Spanish light, and the scent of the ocean. If I get sidetracked by a charming roadside cafe and end up lost in the Andalusian countryside, well, that's just part of the adventure, isn't it?
- Evening: The PUSHE Debacle & Initial Impressions: After a wild goose chase, my first impressions of the PUSHE. I'll be all starry-eyed and trying to take in everything. "Oooh, the lobby is so… European!" Or, I may be delirious with exhaustion, my hair a mess and my shoes covered in dust, because of the luggage search, in which case, I will probably say, "Bed. Food. In that order." The first order of business: food. I'm picturing a delicious welcome dinner, maybe some paella or fresh seafood with amazing wine. Then, collapse dramatically into a comfy bed. If it's as luxurious as the pictures, I might never leave. If not, well, let's just say I'll adjust my expectations accordingly.
Day 2: Beach Bliss (and Possibly Sunburn)
- Morning: The Beach Cometh: Ah, the beach! This is what I came for! Sun, sand, the glorious Mediterranean. I'm planning on spending the morning soaking up the sun, swimming in the sea (if it's not freezing!), and generally pretending I'm a glamorous movie star. My ideal scenario: finding a comfortable spot, settling in with a good book and my sunglasses, and basically letting the world melt away. Reality check: I'll probably forget the sunscreen, get a nasty sunburn, and spend half the time swatting away sandflies. But hey, character building, right?
- Afternoon: Golf… Or, More Likely, Comedy: Time for golf! I'm not exactly a pro. In fact, let's be honest, I'm more of a "hacks at it" kind of person. My goal: survive the round, (maybe) hit the ball in a vaguely forward direction a few times and not embarrass myself too much. I'm anticipating a lot of laughter (mostly at myself), and maybe a few moments of pure, unadulterated frustration. But hey, the scenery will be nice, at least. "Fore!" (probably followed by "Oops.")
- Evening: Tapas Tales: I'm a huge fan of tapas culture. I'm planning on hopping from bar to bar, sampling all the local specialties. I'm picturing delicious little plates of food, washed down with cold beer or crisp wine, and maybe a little bit of (attempted) Spanish… "Dos cervezas, por favor!" (Please don't judge my Spanish; it's a work in progress). I’m hoping to meet some friendly locals, learn a few new phrases, and generally have a good time.
Day 3: Poolside Relaxation and Questionable Decisions
- Morning: The Post-Golf-Brain: After a day of golfing and sunbathing, I'll likely be a bit… lethargic. That's where the pool comes in. Hours of the pool and a good book are the perfect antidote to the previous day's activities, or lack there of.
- Afternoon: Retail Therapy: The local shops beckon! I will, be that girl to come back with a suitcase full of things, more outfits, more things I don't need, and generally a whole lot of regret.
- Evening: Farewell Dinner (or, the Grand Finale of Overeating): A final, glorious meal to celebrate, or commiserate, the end of my trip. I'm envisioning a special dinner, maybe trying a dish I've never had before, and toasting to memories made.
Day 4: Departure & The Aftermath
- Morning: The Last Hurrah: One final breakfast, one last stroll on the beach, and then… it's time to pack up and leave. This is never fun. This is the moment where I'll probably start lamenting the fact that I didn't stay longer.
- Afternoon: The Drive Home (and Post-Vacation Depression): The drive back to Malaga Airport, where I'll either be calm and collected or completely frazzled. I'll be exhausted and full of memories, tanned, and slightly sad that it's over. Anticipating post-vacation depression.
The "What-Ifs" and the "I-Know-It-Will-Happen's":
- The Language Barrier: I know a little Spanish, but I'm bracing for potential communication mishaps. "Does this salad contain… squirrels?" Probably not.
- The Unexpected Delights: I'm hoping for a few "wow" moments. Maybe a hidden gem of a restaurant, a stunning sunset, or a friendly interaction with a local that makes the whole trip worthwhile.
- The Tourist Traps: I'm bound to stumble into at least one. I'll probably get ripped off at least once. And that's okay. Part of the experience, right?
- The Glorious Imperfections: I'm going to make mistakes. I'll get lost. I'll be late. I'll probably say something embarrassing in public. But I'll also learn, grow, and hopefully come home with a whole lot of stories. That's the point, isn't it?
So, there you have it. My hilariously optimistic (and probably inaccurate) plan for a trip to PUSHE Playa Granada. Wish me luck! I'm going to need it. And if you see a slightly sunburned, slightly lost, woman wandering around Motril looking utterly bewildered, please, say hello! I'll probably need directions to the closest tapas bar. And a hug. And maybe a margarita. Cheers to that!
Bali Dream Villa: 2BR Oceanfront Paradise Awaits!
Luxury Escape: PUSHE Playa Granada - Motril's BEST Beach & Golf! (Ask Me Anything, Seriously!)
Okay, so… is this "Luxury Escape" *actually* luxurious? Like, for a real human?
Alright, buckle up buttercup, because the "L" word gets thrown around like confetti. PUSHE Playa Granada? Yeah, it’s trying hard. The lobby? Slick. The infinity pool overlooking the Mediterranean? Instagram-bait, for sure. But… and you *knew* there was a but… luxury, for me, means a stress-free vacation. One where I don't have to wrestle a sun lounger at dawn. Did that happen? Nope. Did I have to listen to a screaming toddler at 7 AM *every* morning? Yup. So, 'luxurious' like, *maybe* second-hand luxury. It's shiny, it's generally pleasant, but it’s still a hotel. My advice? Lower your expectations and bring earplugs. Seriously.
The beach... is it actually "BEST" beach material? Because marketing is a liar.
Okay, so the beach. This is where PUSHE gets some serious cred. The sand is a gorgeous, golden hue. The water? Crystal clear. Honestly, it’s *beautiful*. I even saw some guy successfully build a sandcastle. (I failed miserably, naturally.) The problem? People. There were so many people! It's like everyone in Europe decided to have a beach day simultaneously. You're packed in like sardines, but hey, the backdrop is incredible. Still, BEST in the world? Probably not. Best for Instagram? Absolutely. Pro-tip: Go at sunset. Epic. It’s worth the slight squeeze. Just prepare.
Golf. I’m a terrible golfer. Is this place intimidating?
Buddy, I'm with you. My golf swing resembles a confused flamingo. The golf course at PUSHE is… well, it’s a golf course. Green, manicured… intimidatingly perfect. I wandered around, awkwardly, clutching my clubs. The good news? It’s HUGE. So even if you’re hacking your way through, no one is really watching, because they're busy hacking their own way. The views, though, are amazing. You get to smack the ball, miss *everything*, and still feel like you're having some kind of high-class experience. Just… don't keep score. Trust me.
What's the food like? Because all-inclusive buffets can be… adventurous.
Alright, the food. The buffet was… fine. Plenty of stuff. Lots of choices. And you WILL find something you like. I, personally, lived on the Spanish omelettes. They got them right. The fresh fruit was also excellent. But did I have a mind-blowing culinary experience? Not really. It's a buffet. You gotta manage your expectations. There are a few restaurants, too. One of them was… well, it was a bit underwhelming. The other one was "meh" with service that was somehow both fast and slow at the same time. Try to get out and explore some of the local restaurants in Motril. Worth it. The buffet is good for convenience, that's about it.
Is it kid-friendly? Because I either have kids, or I *really* want to avoid them.
Oh, it's kid-friendly, alright. VERY kid-friendly. So, if you have kids and they're well-behaved, fantastic! They'll love it. If you have kids and they’re… less well-behaved, well, you’ll fit right in. If you *don't* have kids and you're seeking a tranquil spa experience? Good luck. The noise level in the pool area hit decibel levels usually reserved for rock concerts. The kids' club seemed to operate at full throttle. It's the kind of place where tiny people wielding water pistols will chase you relentlessly. Maybe bring headphones. Or a serious supply of patience. I’m just warning you.
What about the rooms? Are they… you know… clean? And big enough to swing a cat (hypothetically)?
Okay, the rooms. Decent. Clean. My room was spacious enough. No cats were swung, I can assure you. The decor felt a bit… generic hotel-y. Functional, but not exactly memorable. The air conditioning worked, which is a MAJOR win in Southern Spain. The balcony was nice, but the view was somewhat obstructed by a particularly unsightly… utility building. So, the room? Perfectly acceptable. Nothing to write home about, except maybe to complain about the questionable art choices. The bed was actually pretty comfortable, and honestly, that's the most important thing, right?
Tell me about the spa! Was it the relaxing haven I dream of?
AH, THE SPA. This is where things get… conflicted. I *needed* the spa. Needed it BADLY. After battling the crowds, the kids, and the buffet, I desperately craved tranquility. The spa itself was gorgeous. Gorgeous! Low lighting, calming music, the whole shebang. I signed up for a massage. I envisioned blissful silence, expert hands kneading away all my stresses. What I got? Firstly, the masseuse had an unfortunate habit of humming along to whatever terrible pop song was playing (a lot). Secondly, THE ROOM NEXT DOOR WAS HAVING A FRIGGING ROCK CONCERT WITH A POUNDING DRUM BEAT! And I mean, the walls were *thin*. I felt like I was getting massaged in a rave. My dream of a relaxing haven? Smashed. Destroyed. I left more stressed than when I went in. So, the spa? Potentially lovely, assuming they've fixed the noise issues. I'd call ahead, and ask about the ambient sound levels *before* booking anything...
Motril itself? Is there anything to *do* besides beach and golf?
Motril. It’s a working town. A port town. It's not a picture-postcard village, but that’s kind of its charm. There's a market, and a few shops. The locals are friendly, for the most part. You can wander around, get some tapas (which is *always* a good move), and experience a bit of real Spain. But let's be honest, most people go to PUSHE for the beach and golf. And those two things are the star attractions.Hotel Adventure

