
Escape to Paradise: PUSHE Playa Granada's 19-Hole Golf Oasis in Motril, Spain
Okay, buckle up, Buttercups! Because we're about to dive headfirst into the shimmering, potentially-paradisiacal waters of Escape to Paradise: PUSHE Playa Granada's 19-Hole Golf Oasis in Motril, Spain. Prepare for a review that's less "hotel guide" and more "honest-to-goodness, slightly-unhinged rambling of a real human being." SEO keywords? Sure, we'll scatter those like breadcrumbs, but mostly, we're here for the vibe.
First, the basics, the bones of this place. Access? Well, Motril, Spain, ain’t exactly a hopping metropolis, but hey, it's accessible! Airport transfer is a huge plus, especially after you've wrestled your luggage through the dreaded airport carousel. Speaking of accessibility, this place claims to have Facilities for disabled guests. Now, I'm not disabled, but I'm always wary of those claims. We'll dig into that later.
Accessibility:
- Airport Transfer: Yes. A must-have for hassle-free arrival.
- Facilities for disabled guests: Claimed, Further Investigate.
- Elevator: Check. (Essential if you book a room on a high floor - which I always do!)
- Car Park [free of charge], Car park [on-site]: Big thumbs up! Not having to hunt for parking is a gift from the gods.
- Car power charging station: Excellent!
- Taxi service: Available. Good to know if you’re indulging in some of those… beverages… at the bar.
On-site accessible restaurants / lounges, Wheelchair accessible is a must. If you have a question about it, call, before you book!
Okay, let’s get into the good stuff: Things to do, ways to relax, and dining/drinking. This is where the "Escape to Paradise" promise either gets fulfilled or completely shattered.
The Golf: Ah, the 19-hole oasis. I’m not a golfer (let's be honest, I hit more air than ball), but the sheer idea of a 19-hole course is intriguing, you know? Is it some sort of bonus hole? A place to drown your sorrows after the inevitable slice into the water hazard? I need answers! (And maybe a golf cart with a built-in mini-bar.)
Alright, here's my personal little experience. I went out there, on the golf course - and let me tell you, it looked amazing. A lush green carpet of perfection against a backdrop of…wait, is that a mountain? I was really bad, really, really bad. But you know what? It didn’t matter. Being out there, with the sun on my face, the almost-fresh air - it was bliss. I think the golf carts, and its built in mini bar did make the experience that much better, I have to admit.
Ways to Relax:
- Pool with view: Yes, please! This is non-negotiable for me. I need a pool that offers a serious "lazing about, contemplating the meaning of life (or just whether to order another cocktail)" vibe.
- Spa, Spa/sauna, Steamroom, Sauna, Body scrub, Body wrap, Foot bath, Massage: Uh, YES, YES, and MORE YES! This is where you separate the men from the…well, let’s just say this is where you treat yourself to actual relaxation. I’m picturing a blissful massage, maybe a body wrap to pretend I’m not eating all the delicious Spanish food. I can't wait. (I already booked a massage.)
- Fitness center, Gym/fitness: Okay, okay, I might consider the fitness center. After all that delicious Spanish food, I better! (I tend to always skip it but will to try to be good)
And Now… The Dining/Drinking/Snacking!
- Restaurants: Plural! Always a good sign. Variety equals less boredom. I need options!
- Bar, Poolside bar: Okay, this is my happy place. A bar by the pool? Genius!
- Breakfast [buffet], Breakfast service, Buffet in restaurant: Bring on the carbs! I need it all, the pastries, the eggs, the everything. Let’s hope it's a good one!
- A la carte in restaurant, Coffee/tea in restaurant, Coffee shop, Desserts in restaurant, International cuisine in restaurant, Salad in restaurant, Soup in restaurant, Vegetarian restaurant, Western cuisine in restaurant: The amount of options make me hungry!
- Room service [24-hour]: Crucial for those midnight snack attacks. Or just for being lazy.
- Snack bar, Bottle of water, Complimentary tea: The little things matter!
The potential downsides? (It's important to be honest, you see!)
- Internet Access: The lifeblood of the modern traveler! I'm hoping that Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! lives up to its promise. I'll need to be able to Instagram my poolside adventures and, of course, update my blog (ahem!). Internet, Internet [LAN], Internet services, Wi-Fi in public areas are also mentioned, so that gives me hope.
- Cashless payment service: Fantastic! No fumbling with Euros in the heat.
- Rooms sanitized between stays: Vital! Let's face it, we're all a little germ-conscious these days. Anti-viral cleaning products, Daily disinfection in common areas, Professional-grade sanitizing services, Room sanitization opt-out available are all reassuring.
- Cleanliness and safety: This is HUGE. Hand sanitizer, Hygiene certification, Staff trained in safety protocol, Sterilizing equipment – all necessary.
- Smoking area: I'm not a smoker, but hey, if you are, at least they have a dedicated space.
- For the kids: The mere existence of Babysitting service, Family/child friendly, Kids facilities, Kids meal might be a blessing, or a curse, depending on your tolerance for children on vacation. I'm on the fence.
- Services and conveniences: Air conditioning in public area, Daily housekeeping, Laundry service, Luggage storage are all pluses.
- Facilities for disabled guests: This is where I'll be paying close attention. I really hope this place genuinely caters to all, and I'll be calling to quiz them on the details.
- Rooms. (this is where the review gets a bit long, and a bit rambling)
- The list is massive: Additional toilet, Air conditioning, Alarm clock, Bathrobes, Bathroom phone, Bathtub, Blackout curtains, Carpeting, Closet, Coffee/tea maker, Complimentary tea, Daily housekeeping, Desk, Extra long bed, Free bottled water, Hair dryer, High floor, In-room safe box, Interconnecting room(s) available, Internet access – LAN, Internet access – wireless, Ironing facilities, Laptop workspace, Linens, Mini bar, Mirror, Non-smoking, On-demand movies, Private bathroom, Reading light, Refrigerator, Safety/security feature, Satellite/cable channels, Scale, Seating area, Separate shower/bathtub, Shower, Slippers, Smoke detector, Socket near the bed, Sofa, Soundproofing, Telephone, Toiletries, Towels, Umbrella, Visual alarm, Wake-up service, Wi-Fi [free], Window that opens.
My Honest Opinion:
Look, I'm cautiously optimistic. PUSHE Playa Granada sounds like it's aiming for "luxury relaxation." The golf course is a siren song. The spa is whispering sweet nothings to my weary soul. The pool is calling my name.
Are there imperfections? Probably. Will the Wi-Fi be patchy? Maybe. Will the breakfast buffet be slightly disappointing? Possibly. Will I accidentally drink one too many poolside cocktails and make a fool of myself? Guaranteed.
But hey, that's part of the fun, right? The unpredictable nature of travel, the slight chaos, the little hiccups that make for the best stories.
Here's the deal:
If you're looking for a place to actually escape, to unwind, to enjoy the sun, the food, and maybe even a little golf (or a lot), then Escape to Paradise: PUSHE Playa Granada is worth a serious look.
But…
Before you book, CALL THEM. Ask about the accessibility. Double-check the Wi-Fi situation, get your most important questions answered.
Make it your own! If this sounds like your cup of tea, I'd absolutely recommend that you make a reservation.
SEO/Call to Action:
Ready to Escape to Paradise?
Book your stay at Escape to Paradise: PUSHE Playa Granada in Motril, Spain, now!
- Search for "Motril Spain hotels" or "golf resorts Spain" or "spa hotels Spain" on your favorite booking website, and look for "Escape to Paradise: PUSHE Playa Granada."
- Check for the best deals and availability!
- **Don't wait! Your slice of Spanish paradise awaits

Okay, buckle up, buttercups, because this isn't your grandma's meticulously color-coded travel itinerary. This is life, in all its sandy, salty, sunburnt glory, happening at that glorious PUSHE Playa Granada Beach & Golf, 19 Motril, Spain.
My Motril Mess: A Slightly Unhinged Itinerary (Expect Chaos)
Day 1: Arrival and Existential Beach Dread
Morning (or whenever I actually roll out of bed, jet lag be damned): Arrive at Malaga Airport. Ugh, airports. Always a swirling vortex of overpriced coffee and questionable personal hygiene. Finding the shuttle… that's always a gamble. Praying I didn't accidentally book a "shared" shuttle. Anecdote: Last time, I ended up in a van with seven screaming toddlers and a woman who spent the entire journey clipping her toenails. Learned that lesson. Anyway, finding the shuttle and dealing with luggage is my first test.
Afternoon: Finally arrive at PUSHE. Check-in… and immediately realize my "sea view" room is more "sea glimpse through someone else's balcony". Sigh. Fine. I'll claim a prime spot on the beach for the afternoon. The only good thing is that I'm on vacation. The ocean is a seductive siren.
Evening: Dinner at the hotel restaurant. Probably a buffet. Buffets are a blessing and a curse. Can I resist the temptation to pile my plate sky-high? Probably not. Emotional Reaction: Seriously, the sheer volume of food overwhelms me. I'll probably eat way too much, regret it, and then sneak another piece of paella.
Night: Stroll along the beach. Maybe a quick dip in the sea before it gets completely dark. The sand between my toes, the sound of the waves… pure bliss. Quirky Observation: I swear, every beach has that one guy building a sandcastle the size of a small car. Are they ever finished? And will the tide always take it away?
Day 2: Golf, Glory, and a Golf Cart Mishap (Possibly Involving Olive Oil)
Morning: I am forced to try golfing. I, of course, have never golfed before, which might explain why I'm probably going to look like a complete idiot. My golf game is probably going to be epic. Opinionated Language: Golf is a sport invented to make incredibly wealthy people feel superior. And it probably means everyone playing is going to be yelling at me.
Afternoon: Golf cart. I will be driving a golf cart. I have very little experience driving golf carts. Also, it's way more hilly than it looks! Anectode: I have a feeling I will, at some point, involve other golfers. Or trees. Or the ocean. Okay, or all three…
Evening: The evening ends with Tapas at a local spot. I'm going to try the local wine!
Day 3: Sun, Sand, and a Search for the Perfect Chiringuito (and a Terrible sunburn)
Morning: The sun. So nice, so powerful. Spend more time on the beach… but this time I need to apply sunscreen. I'm not planning to come back with a lobster-colored face from the beach. I am going to try to enjoy the beach. Emotional Reaction: Oh god, I think I'm addicted to sunbathing.
Afternoon: Exploring. I need to find the perfect "chiringuito" (beach bar). Crucial mission. This is a serious undertaking. Messier Structure: Chiringuitos… some are amazing, some are tourist traps, some smell vaguely of sewage. The search is part of the fun, right? And I'm thinking the best ones are going to be the most hidden.
Evening: Seafood dinner. I'm going to embrace the local cuisine. I'm going to pick the freshest fish, even if I have to point and grunt. This is going to make all of my friends jealous.
Day 4: Getting Lost, Finding Beauty, and a Breakdown (of sorts)
Morning: Day trip to somewhere… maybe Almuñécar? Or maybe to just to wander around Motril? Who knows? The plan is to have no plan. Rambles: I’m going to embrace the chaos of not knowing where I’m going. This could go beautifully. Or I could get hopelessly lost, stranded and sobbing in a Plaza somewhere.
Afternoon: Walking and wandering. Hopefully, I find a new beach. One with a secret cove.
Evening: The evening is going to be about reflection . I'm going to drink some wine.
Day 5: Departure - and The Sadness
Morning: Last breakfast. Ugh. The countdown has begun. Emotional Reaction: The sadness of knowing I have to leave is real. I want to stay on the beach, forever, with no worries.
Afternoon: Packing. The eternal struggle. The stuff always gets bigger. The stuff never fits back. I'm going to try.
Evening: Heading back to the airport. Until next time, PUSHE and Spain!
Important Considerations (because I'm trying to be somewhat helpful, even in my disarray):
- Food: Embrace the tapas. Experiment with the seafood! Drink the wine! Everything.
- Sun Protection: Seriously, the Spanish sun is no joke. Slather up with sunscreen. Wear a hat.
- Pace Yourself: This isn't a race. Relax. Enjoy. Get lost. Get found.
- Embrace the Imperfections: If you don't get to do everything, if your plans go sideways, if you end up face-first in the sand… it's all part of the adventure. And it'll make for a better story.
- Learn a few basic Spanish phrases. Even "Hola" and "Gracias" go a long way.
So, yeah. That's the plan. Wish me luck. I have the feeling it's going to be one hell of a trip. And I can't wait to tell you all about it (after I've recovered from jet lag and the inevitable sunburn). ¡Adiós for now!
Hyderabad's Hidden Gem: FabHotel JKC Grand - Unbelievable HITECH City Stay!
Escape to Paradise: PUSHE Playa Granada's 19-Hole Golf Oasis - FAQs (and my unfiltered thoughts!)
Okay, so… what makes this 19-hole thing so special? Isn't 18 holes the norm? And why "oasis"? I'm picturing desert, not… Spain.
Alright, buckle up, buttercup, because this is where it gets *interesting*. Yes, 18 holes is the gospel of golf. BUT, PUSHE Playa Granada throws a wrench in the works by adding a *bonus* hole. My theory? They just wanted to be different. Or maybe they were trying to wear us down – "One more, one more… you've come this far!" (And truth be told, I'm a sucker for a bit of novelty, so I *loved* it). As for "oasis," well, think lush greens, shimmering water features (yes, you WILL lose a ball or two, just accept it), and the Mediterranean breeze. It *feels* like a hidden paradise. You know, until you shank a drive and nearly brain a seagull. Then it’s just… golf.
Is the course itself any good? I'm not exactly a pro… more like a… "weekend warrior" with a penchant for slicing.
Good? It's *gorgeous*. I mean, breathtaking. And, crucially, it's *playable*! Don't get me wrong, there are challenges. Water hazards that taunt you, bunkers that seem to breed in the night, and enough undulation to require a chiropractor afterwards. But it's designed in a way that even a self-professed hacker like me can have a decent time. I'd say it's a solid "B+", maybe even "A-" on a good day (when the wind is at your back and the sun isn't in your eyes… and I'm miraculously hitting the ball straight). Just embrace the slice – it’s a part of the experience, right? And prepare to lose some balls, they’re practically free real estate for the local wildlife.
Tell me about the facilities. Are there showers that actually work? And the all-important clubhouse… what's it *really* like?
Okay, let's get down to brass tacks. YES, the showers work. And they're delightful after sweating your way through a round. The clubhouse? Ah, the clubhouse… it's a haven. Air conditioning, cold drinks (very important!), and a restaurant where you can commiserate with your playing partners about the disastrous shots you *both* took on the 17th. The food? Honestly, it's better than decent. I had the best paella of my life there. I swear, after that round, it tasted like ambrosia. The staff? Friendly, helpful, and they don’t judge your golf swing (much). Bonus points for the views from the terrace – you're practically on the beach! That said, one time, I got *very* sunburnt, ordered a beer, and accidentally spilled orange juice *everywhere*. Let's just say, sometimes, the ambience is almost as good as the golf.
What about the cost? Is it going to bankrupt me?
Alright, here's the brutal truth: Golf is never cheap. But PUSHE Playa Granada feels… reasonable? Compared to some of the snootier courses I've played, it's definitely on the more accessible side. Check their website for current pricing, but I remember thinking it was worth every penny. Especially when you factor in the scenery, the challenge, and the overall experience. And hey, if you’re like me, and you *actually* hit the ball straight once in a blue moon, you might be able to brag to your friends about it for weeks, making it even cheaper per brag, right?
Any tips for first-timers? Anything I should *really* know before I go?
Okay, here’s the REAL inside scoop, from someone who learned the hard way:
- Bring sunscreen. Seriously. The Spanish sun is *fierce*. Reapply religiously. I now have the tan lines of a thousand golf games to prove it.
- Hydrate! Lots of water. And maybe a beer or two… after the round, of course. (wink wink) Golf and dehydration is a recipe for disaster.
- Don't be afraid to ask for help. The staff are incredibly helpful, from booking your tee time to giving you some local tips. Don't struggle in silence.
- Take lots of pictures. Seriously. It's Instagram-worthy. Even if your swing isn’t.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY: Embrace the chaos. Golf is a game of highs and lows. You’ll hit amazing shots, and you’ll shank some that would make a toddler weep. Just laugh it off and enjoy the ride.
Okay, *one more* burning question. Is it actually relaxing? Or is it just… stressful?
This is a philosophical question, my friend. It depends on your definition of "relaxing." There's definitely stress. There's the stress of trying not to embarrass yourself. The stress of the wind and the water hazards. The stress of wondering if you'll *ever* get that darn ball in the hole. But… and this is a big but… there's also something incredibly therapeutic about being out in nature, surrounded by beauty, and (occasionally) connecting with a tiny white ball. I’d go as far to say it's a *wonderful* kind of stress. After a frustrating day at work, I remember getting there and just… sighing. The worries melted away. The sun, the sea breeze, the sound of the waves… it's a pretty damn good way to spend a day. Even if you *do* lose a few balls (and possibly your mind). It truly is an escape. An escape to (almost) paradise.
Alright, you've convinced me. But, if you *had* to nitpick? What would you say is the single *worst* thing about this place?
Okay, fine. If I HAVE to. The worst thing? Okay, here goes. It's the *futility* of trying to improve my game. I go, I play, and the scenery is gorgeous. I have fun. But I *ALWAYS* end up missing the same darn short putt. Every. Single. Time. It’s a cruel joke of the universe. Maybe the real "hell" isn't actually being on the course but knowing that I'll always be stuck in putting purgatory with my hands shaking and the ball always refusing to cooperate. It’s infuriating. But hey, at least the scenery is pretty while you’re failing. *Sigh*… I'll be back. Probably tomorrow.

