
Nagori INN: Delhi NCR's Hidden Gem? Unbelievable Luxury Awaits!
Nagori INN: Delhi NCR's Hidden Gem? Buckle Up, Buttercup! (Because It's a Wild Ride)
Alright, friends, let’s talk Nagori INN. Forget the generic hotel reviews with their sterile prose and perfectly-posed photos. I’m here to give you the real deal, the unvarnished truth, the… well, the messy, honest, and hopefully helpful take on this supposed “Hidden Gem” in the Delhi NCR. And believe me, after my stay, I have some thoughts.
First Impressions (and a Near-Disaster with the GPS)
Getting there? Okay, so the accessibility is mostly there. They have an elevator and, as far as I could tell, wheelchair-accessible rooms (though I didn't personally test them out – more on that later). BUT. The GPS… oh, the GPS. Let’s just say I ended up circling a roundabout three times, convinced the road gods were playing a cruel joke. Airport transfer is available, thankfully, because after that drive, I was begging for a ride. (See "Getting Around" below for more on that.)
The Room: My Lair of Luxury (and Occasional Mayhem)
Okay, so once I finally arrived, the room… woah. Honestly, the photos don't do it justice. It's like… a lot. Like, imagine if a very wealthy person with a penchant for plushness and a complete disregard for minimalist trends designed a hotel room. You get the picture.
Available in all rooms: Oh, brother, is it ever! Think air conditioning that actually works (praise the heavens!), a super comfy bed, an alarm clock I never used because I kept waking up to the insane light from the curtains, a coffee/tea maker (essential!), and even bathrobes! (I spent a solid afternoon swanning about in that thing. Highly recommend.) Oh, and free Wi-Fi, of course.
Internet access – wireless & LAN: Now, the internet. This is where things get… sticky. Wi-Fi was free, as advertised, but sometimes it was faster than a snail on Valium. LAN, thankfully, was a backup. I'm not sure what kind of demonic forces were involved, but sometimes, I just needed to restart the router.
More Room Goodness: Blackout curtains (a MUST, especially if you’re trying to sleep after a long flight), a mini bar (yes!), a private bathroom (duh!), and even a scale in the bathroom! (I pretended not to notice it. Denial is a powerful tool, people.)
Specifics: The bathrobes were ridiculously soft. The desk? Perfect for pretending to work. The seating area? Perfect for collapsing and staring out the window. And the soundproofing? Blessedly effective. I heard zero noise from the chaos I was convinced was brewing outside my door.
The Spa: Where I Briefly Became a Zen Master (and Then Ate Everything in Sight)
Okay, listen. The spa. This is where Nagori INN really tries to flex. And they almost get it right.
Ways to relax: Body scrub, body wrap, foot bath, massage, sauna, spa, spa/sauna, steamroom, and even a swimming pool with a view.
The experience: I signed up for a massage. Now, I'm not exactly what you'd call a "spa person." I'm more of a "sweatpants and Netflix" kind of person. But the massage… wow. It was… intense. In a good way! The therapist was fantastic, and the pressure was perfect. For about an hour, I was transported to a zen garden of… well, blissful nothingness.
The Aftermath: Then I promptly ruined it by devouring an ungodly amount of food at the buffet (more on that disaster later).
Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: A Culinary Rollercoaster
Alright, buckle up, because this is where Nagori INN really shines… and then occasionally faceplants.
Restaurants: Multiple! Like, a plethora. Including Asian cuisine, international cuisine, a vegetarian restaurant, and even a coffee shop and a snack bar!
Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner: They have breakfast (buffet is available which is great), a buffet in restaurant (a good option if you are hungry) Lunch, brunch, or dinner? All available! And room service is 24 hours so you can always eat something when you please!
The Good: The desserts! Oh, the desserts. Sinfully delicious. The Asian cuisine was also top-notch.
The Not-So-Good: The buffet. Sweet mercy. It started off strong, with an acceptable selection of international and Asian meals. But by day three, I was starting to suspect they were recycling the same things. And the coffee… let's just say I was grateful for the in-room coffee maker. The buffet was good in some aspects but at the end of my trip, I stopped liking it but you can still enjoy it.
The Quirks: I ordered a salad. It was… interesting. Let’s just leave it at that.
Cleanliness and Safety: Keeping the Germs at Bay (Mostly)
In these times, safety is paramount, and Nagori INN takes it seriously.
Cleanliness features: Daily disinfection in common areas, individually-wrapped food options, and staff trained in the safety protocol.
More Safety features: Hand sanitizer everywhere, masks are required, rooms sanitized between stays, and contactless check-out.
My thoughts: I felt safe. I saw staff constantly cleaning, and the hygiene protocols were evident.
Services and Conveniences: The Perks, the Ploys, and the Peculiarities
Nagori INN wants to make your stay easy and enjoyable (and, let’s be honest, profitable for them).
Services: Cash withdrawal, concierge, currency exchange, daily housekeeping (thank you!), dry cleaning, laundry service, and a safe deposit box.
The Good: The daily housekeeping was impeccable. My room was always spotless. The concierge was helpful (though sometimes a little… vague).
The Quirks: The "convenience store" was more of a glorified snack dispensary. Don't expect a wide selection.
For the Kids: Family-Friendly or Just Loud?
Kids facilities: Babysitting service is available.
More features: Family/child friendly, kids meal.
My thoughts: I didn’t have kids with me, but the hotel seemed geared towards families.
Getting Around: From Taxi Tantrums to Parking Paradise
Getting around: Airport transfer, car park [free of charge], car park [on-site], taxi service, and valet parking.
My thoughts: The airport transfer was essential. Parking was plentiful.
The Verdict: Hidden Gem?…Maybe.
Look, Nagori INN isn’t perfect. The GPS nearly sent me into a ditch, the buffet’s a bit hit-or-miss, and the internet can be temperamental. But… there’s something charming about the place. The rooms are luxurious, the spa is (mostly) fantastic, the staff are friendly, and the location, once you find it, is convenient.
My Final Rating: 4 out of 5 stars. It's not a perfect stay, but it is worth it.
My Recommendation: Book it! It's a great choice if you are looking for a great hotel near Delhi NCR.
A Compelling Offer for My Readers:
Tired of the Same Old Hotel Routine? Escape to Nagori INN!
Here's the Deal: Book your stay at Nagori INN within the next 14 days and receive:
- A complimentary upgrade to a suite (subject to availability).
- A free spa treatment of your choice (up to a certain value).
- A voucher for a delicious dinner at the hotel's Asian cuisine restaurant!
- Guaranteed fast Wi-Fi for your whole stay!
- A discount of 10% on all bookings!
Why Nagori INN?
- Unbelievable Luxury: Plunge into lush rooms, premium amenities, and an experience that's second to none.
- Unwind & Rejuvenate: Spa, sauna, swimming pools, and fitness center - your personal oasis awaits!
- Culinary Adventures: Indulge in diverse international and Asian cuisine, sip on refreshing cocktails, and enjoy unforgettable dining moments.
- Safety & Convenience: Prioritized hygiene and impeccable services make relaxation easy.
Don't miss out on this exclusive offer! Click here to book your escape to Nagori INN today!
Bali Bliss: Your Private Pool Villa Awaits (Near Ubud Palace!)
Alright, buckle up buttercups! This isn't your sanitised, perfectly scheduled itinerary. This is ME trying to survive a whirlwind trip to Delhi and… well, pray for me. Nagori INN, here I come! (And hopefully, I come back).
Day 1: Delhi Belly… The Anticipation is REAL (and Mildly Terrifying)
Morning (6:00 AM - 9:00 AM): Okay, so I’m officially a mess. Up at the crack of dawn, mostly thanks to jet lag playing a cruel joke. Packing… a nightmare. I swear I brought three pairs of socks, but I can only find one. Classic. Finally, I managed to chuck everything into a suitcase that’s probably way too big. Taxi to the airport. Pray for no traffic. Pray for an actual seat on the plane. And most importantly, pray for a functioning stomach. I’ve heard tales…
Mid-Morning (9:00 AM - 12:00 PM): Touchdown in Delhi! The air hits you like a warm, spicy… is that diesel fuel? The airport is a sensory overload – the colours, the smells (incense battling exhaust fumes – a battle I’m already invested in), the sheer volume of people! Finding my way around is proving… let's call it "challenging." I manage to hail a taxi (after a very aggressive negotiation that I'm pretty sure I LOST) to Nagori INN. The drive is a blur of honking, cows, and buildings that seem to defy physics.
Afternoon (12:00 PM - 3:00 PM): Check-in! Nagori INN – looks… well, it looks like the pictures! Maybe a slightly aggressive use of air freshener, but no complaints. The room is clean enough, and the AC is a blessed relief. I should probably eat, but I’m terrified of the food. Which is dumb, I love Indian food. I decide to be brave. I am going to get some Samosas. I find a local spot, and i will come back with an update
Late Afternoon (3:00 PM - 6:00 PM): Okay. The Samosas. One word: amazing. Crispy, spicy, the perfect, greasy vehicle for deliciousness. My stomach, surprisingly, is holding up! I wander around, get a feel for the neighbourhood, and already meet a rickshaw driver, who seems intent on driving me around the city. I politely decline for now, still recovering from the flight, and i would like to get my bearing.
Evening (6:00 PM - onwards): Dinner. I'm considering a local restaurant. Pray for me. I'm on the hunt for butter chicken so i will try not to cause a scene. I am pretty sure my stomach can handle it.
Day 2: Delhi's Deep Dive (and the Great Spice Debate)
Morning (7:00 AM - 10:00 AM): Wake up. Still alive! Breakfast at the INN: Paratha, Dahi, and sweet tea. Oh god, the tea. So sweet! I think I'm going to need an insulin shot by the end of the trip. I make a plan to go to a market. I need to buy a scarf, some spices, and maybe, just maybe, some courage.
Mid-Morning (10:00 AM - 1:00 PM): The market. Oh. My. God. I wandered into chaotic paradise. Colours exploded everywhere! The smells, the sounds, the bargaining! I learned how to haggle… I think. I bargained like a champ on a silk scarf (totally worth it). The spice market… well, it's a sensory EXPERIENCE. Every spice imaginable, piled high. I bought far too much, and now my suitcase smells like a culinary bomb.
Afternoon (1:00 PM - 4:00 PM): Lunch. Okay, I chickened out on the super-spicy stuff. I went for something… less fiery… I'm still a wimp at heart. Afterwards, I wandered to Humayun’s Tomb. Majestic, stunning, the architecture takes my breath away. I could almost believe I'm in a fairy tale, but I'm also sweating buckets. This heat is relentless. There were some kids, so adorable , that I got to talk to.
Late Afternoon (4:00 PM - 7:00 PM): The Red Fort. It’s beautiful, grand, and crowded. The sheer scale of it is breathtaking. I spend ages just wandering around, trying to imagine the history and what it was like to rule this place. I have to escape the crowd and find some water quickly.
Evening (7:00 PM - onwards): Dinner. Feeling a little brave (and hungry!), so I go to a restaurant, I eat some garlic naan. This time I think i can take the food. I make friends with the restaurant's owner, who gives me his recipe for butter chicken (secret: it involves lots of cream). The food is… DIVINE. My tastebuds are doing a happy dance. Tomorrow is another adventure.
Day 3: Monument Madness (and Maybe a Little Meltdown)
Morning (8:00 AM - 11:00 AM): I am at the Qutub Minar. It is incredible. Massive, detailed, and I think I strained my neck looking up at it. The crowds are insane, and the heat is still a killer. I also buy some more spices. I have a spice addition.
Mid-Morning (11:00 AM - 2:00 PM): The Taj Mahal? Oh, wait… that's Agra. Duh. I'm going back to the INN. I want to collapse in the AC. I got a new pair of shoes and it is making me cry.
Afternoon (2:00 PM - 5:00 PM): Nap time and unpacking time. It is the time to organize my stuff. I love organizing and I had enough energy.
Late Afternoon (5:00 PM - 8:00 PM): I am going to eat again. I think it is a must. I want to enjoy it. I found a new place and I am in Heaven.
Evening (8:00 PM - onwards): Call home, tell someone I'm still alive. Maybe pick up some chai and think what to do tomorrow.
Day 4: NCR - A Day Trip (and Possible Regret)
Morning (8:00 AM - 11:00 AM): Alright, enough dawdling. Today, I have decided to venture beyond the Delhi city limits! I'm taking a day trip to… the NCR! (National Capital Region, for those not in the know). I have no idea where I'm going, or why. Just a vague sense of adventure. (And possibly a death wish).
Mid-Morning (11:00 AM - 2:00 PM): The NCR: I see some buildings. Some roads. Some… things. I get completely lost. The journey is just endless. Traffic is brutal. I feel like I'm trapped in a real-life video game with no map.
Afternoon (2:00 PM - 5:00 PM): More lost. Find some food. It's not that good. I begin seriously questioning all my life choices. Wondering why I thought this adventure was an amazing idea.
Late Afternoon (5:00 PM - 8:00 PM): Head back to Delhi. The traffic is worse than before. I am in hell. I'm pretty sure I aged ten years on this trip.
Evening (8:00 PM - onwards): Back at Nagori INN. I collapse onto the bed. Food. It is okay after a long day. I am going to bed. Tomorrow is a new day. A new day of adventure.
Day 5: Goodbye Delhi (and Many Memories)
Morning (7:00 AM - 10:00 AM): One last chaotic breakfast. Another cup of sweet tea. Pack my bag. Pray it doesn't explode. Leave any last things behind, hopefully nothing of value.
Mid-Morning (10:00 AM - 1:00 PM): One last walk around Delhi. Last-minute souvenir shopping (aka, desperately grabbing the first thing I see at the airport). The farewell to the Indian culture comes a little too fast.
Afternoon (1:00 PM - 4:00 PM): Travel towards the airport. Airport chaos. I'm starting to feel a bit sad to leave this wild place. I have had a lot of fun, even though I am super tired. I promise to return.
Late Afternoon (4:00 PM - 7:00 PM): Flight. Finally. A plane. I'm exhausted. I'd fall asleep right now.
Evening (7:00 PM - onwards): Back home, exhausted, with a suitcase full

Nagori INN: Delhi NCR's Hidden Gem? Seriously, Is It Really That Good? (And My Experience...)
Okay, spill the beans. Is Nagori INN *actually* luxurious? I mean, "unbelievable" is a strong word.
Alright, alright, buckle up buttercup, because here's the truth, unfiltered and possibly slightly dramatic. The "unbelievable" luxury? Yeah, it's... pretty dang close. Let’s just say my expectations were high because the website made it look like a palace for squirrels, and I'm happy to report, they freaking *delivered*. Think plush carpets that swallow your feet, giant beds you could get lost in, and bathrooms that are bigger than my first apartment. They even had one of those rainfall showerheads that makes you feel like you're in a movie scene where you're finally shedding all your emotional baggage. (I might have cried… in a good way.) Honestly, I felt like royalty, even though I was just wandering around in my pajamas at 3 PM.
What's the vibe like? Is it stuffy and pretentious, or... actually chill?
Okay, this is where I got thrown for a loop. I was PREPARED for the snooty air, the hushed whispers, the feeling of accidentally wearing the wrong shade of beige. But… it wasn't there! It's actually... chill. Surprisingly, refreshingly chill. Yes, the decor is swanky, the staff is impeccable, and everything gleams, but it doesn't feel like you're being judged for not knowing which fork to use for the amuse-bouche (seriously, I still don’t know). It's more like, "Welcome, please relax, let us lavish you with attention and top-notch service." It totally relaxed me. I mean, I almost went full-on zen master at the pool, only interrupted by the waiter constantly bringing me refreshing drinks. Not a bad interruption, to be honest.
Let's talk about the food. Does it live up to the hype? Because hotel food is notoriously hit-or-miss.
Okay, food. THIS is the real deal. I went in braced to take some food pics but fully intending to write off the experience as a necessary evil. And I was WRONG. SO. WRONG. The breakfast buffet? A work of art. The dosas were crispy, the uttapam were fluffy... I might have eaten my weight in mini-samosas. Don't judge me. And the coffee? Actually good coffee, not that burnt-flavored swill some places serve. I ordered room service late one night (because, hello, luxury!), and it was incredible! The lamb chops were cooked to perfection, and the presentation was Instagram-worthy, even though I'm not one of those people. There was one minor hiccup (which, hey, real-life!), my soup was a bit too salty, but before I could complain, they were at my door with another bowl and a sincere apology. That, my friends, is customer service.
What's the biggest draw? Is it the rooms, the spa, the pool? Or the fact it's "hidden"?
Oof, that's a tough one. Putting aside the obvious fact that it's "hidden" adds to the allure (it feels like you've discovered a secret treasure), I'd say it’s a combination. The rooms *are* ridiculous in the best way possible. The spa? Pure bliss (I got the massage that left me incapable of feeling the next day and, honestly, I think I needed that). But for me, **the pool sealed the deal**. Picture this: shimmering turquoise water, plush loungers, attentive waiters bringing fruity cocktails... and the sheer *peace* of it all. I spent hours there, just floating and staring at the sky, and for a few glorious hours, Delhi's chaos just melted away. It's an escape, a sanctuary. I swear, I think I saw a unicorn (kidding... mostly.)
Okay, be completely honest. Did anything go wrong? Because no place is perfect, right?
Alright, deep breath. Nothing is perfect, and I did find a tiny, *tiny* imperfection. The TV remote was a bit… moody. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't. And once, the Wi-Fi was a bit choppy. Seriously, that's it. And honestly, those are minor things compared to the overall experience. Okay, the first morning when I tried to use the fancy coffee maker in my room, I absolutely ruined my first batch. I basically had it explode all over the counter. But the very kind staff saw me and said nothing... literally nothing, and quickly cleaned it up. It would be easy to make it seem like it was their fault, but as a coffee-maker-averse person, this would have happened, even if there was an expert trying to guide me. It did make me feel bad in the moment; I was embarrassed I couldn't make an honest cup of coffee. I’m not sure I've ever been that humbled. (I later ordered room service coffee that was fantastic, though!) So, yes, there were tiny, teeny hiccups, but they were SO easily overshadowed by the overall amazingness of the place.
Would you go back? And would you recommend Nagori INN?
Would I go back? Honey, I'm already plotting my return. I am looking for excuses to go back right now! As soon as my bank account recovers (luxury is *expensive*, people!), I'm booking another stay. Would I recommend it? Absolutely, unequivocally, YES. If you want a luxurious escape, a place to recharge, a little bit of paradise in the middle of the Delhi NCR chaos? Then run, don't walk, to Nagori INN. Just… be prepared for some serious relaxation, and maybe bring a good book. And, uh, maybe study up on how to use a coffee maker before you go. You know... just in case.
Anything else you want to say?
Seriously, if you’re stressed, go. If you’re celebrating something, go. If you just need to escape your life for a bit, go. I’m still dreaming of that pool and that lamb. Seriously, go! And tell them I sent you and maybe they will give me a discount next time, heh.

