Dubai Princess Tower: Stunning 68th Floor Apartment Awaits!

Designed apartment in Princess Tower 68 Dubai United Arab Emirates

Designed apartment in Princess Tower 68 Dubai United Arab Emirates

Dubai Princess Tower: Stunning 68th Floor Apartment Awaits!

Alright, buckle up folks, because we're diving headfirst into the Dubai Princess Tower's 68th-floor apartment… and honestly? After sifting through all the marketing fluff, it’s time for a real review. Forget the perfectly posed Instagram shots; let's get gritty.

The Elevator Pitch (and why you might want to listen)

Look, Dubai is… Dubai. It's all glitz and glamour, a sensory overload of gold and… well, more gold. The Princess Tower? It screams "luxury high-rise." But does the reality live up to the hype? Short answer: mostly, kinda. The 68th-floor apartment? That’s the headliner here. And that view… hold your horses. We'll get to it.

Accessibility - The Grunt Work

Okay, let's be real: Dubai tries hard on the accessibility front, but it's not perfect. The hotel does advertise "Facilities for disabled guests," but I’m not personally testing that. Important to check beforehand with the hotel to clarify exactly what this entails, especially if you have specific needs. They do have an elevator, thank god! The main thing is… call ahead. Don't assume.

Internet - The Digital Lifeline

Wi-Fi. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! 🙌 You're in the 21st century, people. And here's the lowdown: The Wi-Fi was surprisingly decent. Stable. No buffering when I was trying to binge-watch my show in the middle of the night (shhh… don't tell anyone). “Internet access – LAN” is also listed, which I didn't even try, because, well… who even uses LAN anymore, Grandma?

Things to Do/Ways to Relax - The "Because You're on Vacation" Bit

Now THIS is where things get interesting. The Princess Tower throws amenities at you like confetti.

  • Pool with a view: The outdoor pool is amazing. Seriously. Picture this: you're floating, soaking up the sun, and gazing out at a cityscape that looks like something out of a sci-fi movie. It’s the kind of pool where you feel like you're actually on vacation, not just at a hotel.
  • Spa/Sauna/Steamroom: Yes, yes, yes. The spa is… spa-like. I only dipped my toes in the sauna and steamroom, and they were lovely. No complaints there. (Though, I did hear the whispers about the massage prices. Ouch.)
  • Fitness Center/Gym/Fitness: I, uh, saw the fitness center. From the outside. My workout goals quickly dissolved into enjoying the view. But it looked well-equipped. (No judgement here.)
  • Body scrub/Body wrap: Didn't try these. I'm more of a "sit on the balcony and judge other people's lives" kind of relaxer.

Cleanliness and Safety - The "Is This Place Safe?" Factor

Okay, major props here. Dubai takes cleanliness seriously.

  • Anti-viral cleaning products, Daily disinfection in common areas, Rooms sanitized between stays, etc. It's all there. You get the feeling of being in a very, very… sanitized bubble. They've got "Hygiene certification" so you know it's high priority.
  • Hand sanitizer is everywhere.
  • Staff trained in safety protocol. They are really good at it.
  • CCTV in common areas/outside property, front desk 24-hour, security 24-hour, fire extinguisher, smoke alarms, smoke detectors, All the things that you want, so you can sleep soundly.

Dining, Drinking, and Snacking - The Foodie Frenzy (or not)

This is where things get… debatable.

  • Restaurants/Poolside bar/Coffee shop: Yes, there are options BUT… it's not necessarily stellar food. The restaurants are generic hotel restaurants.
  • Breakfast [buffet]/Breakfast service/Asian breakfast/Western breakfast: The breakfast buffet was… well, a buffet. Decent, but not particularly memorable. Yawn.
  • Room service [24-hour]: A LIFESAVER. Especially after a long day of… being fabulous. The late-night burger? Acceptable.
  • Snack bar: Didn't try, but I'm guessing it's got chips.
  • Happy hour/Bar: These are important. The bar was… a bar. Service was fine. Drinks were… expected.

Services and Conveniences - The "They Think of Everything" Angle

This is where the Princess Tower shines. They really do try to make your life easy.

  • Concierge: Super helpful. Especially when you're trying to figure out how to get around in a city with a million choices.
  • Daily housekeeping: My room was spotless. Every. Single. Day.
  • Dry cleaning/Laundry service/Ironing service: Gotta keep those designer clothes looking fresh.
  • Luggage storage: Essential.
  • Car park [free of charge]/Valet parking/Taxi service/Airport transfer: Getting around is easy.
  • Food delivery: A bonus (because sometimes, you just want to stay in your pajamas).
  • Cash withdrawal/Currency exchange: Convenient.

For the Kids - The "Are We There Yet?" Factor

  • "Family/child friendly" is a check.
  • "Babysitting service" is available, which is a real relief. But, like all things Dubai, best to confirm details beforehand.
  • "Kids facilities" are present.

Available in All Rooms - The Nitty-Gritty of the Apartment

Okay, let's talk the actual apartment.

  • Air conditioning/Blackout curtains/Soundproof rooms: Essential for the desert heat.
  • Wi-Fi [free]: We covered that.
  • Air conditioning/Alarm clock/Bathrobes/Coffee/tea maker/Complimentary tea: Everything you need.
  • Extra long bed: Always a plus.
  • In-room safe box/Refrigerator/Mini Bar/Bottle of water: Essentials all round!
  • The view: Here it is again. The view from the 68th floor is truly breathtaking. Absolutely gobsmacking. I spent a good chunk of my stay just staring out the window. It’s the reason you book this apartment. Period. That view.
  • Separate shower/bathtub/Toiletries/Hair dryer/Slippers/Towels: All as expected.

Getting Around - The Maze of Transportation

Dubai is a city built for driving (and taxis, and the metro). Pretty simple.

  • Car park [free of charge]: Nice touch.
  • Taxi service: Easy.
  • Airport Transfer: Convenient.

The Imperfections - Because Nothing's Perfect

Okay, now for the gripes.

  • The "Proposal spot" – Seriously? I mean, a hotel promoting itself as a proposal venue? A bit much.
  • The food. Let's just say Dubai is more about flash than consistently amazing cuisine.
  • The service can sometimes feel a bit… robotic. Politeness is the norm, but genuine warmth? Not always.

The "Stunning 68th Floor Apartment Awaits!" Booking Appeal - My Chaotic, Honest Take

So, should you book the Dubai Princess Tower's 68th-floor apartment?

Absolutely, BUT…

Here's the pitch:

Tired of the ordinary? Craving a real escape? Look, Dubai is dazzling, but finding genuine luxury is a challenge. The Dubai Princess Tower's 68th-floor apartment offers an experience that exceeds the hype.

Here's what makes it worth it:

  • Unforgettable Views: Wake up to a panorama that will steal your breath. Prepare to say "WOW" a lot.
  • Modern Comfort, Elevated: Every detail is designed for maximum ease.
  • Amenities Galore: Pool with a view, spa, bars, restaurants, room service 24/7… you'll be utterly spoiled.
  • Safety & Cleanliness: A secure, pristine environment, giving you peace of mind.
  • Perfect for: Couples seeking a romantic getaway, families exploring Dubai, or anyone who wants to be completely wowed.
  • Internet: High-speed Wi-Fi.
  • Services: 24-hour front desk, easy airport transfer and more!

But…

  • Don't expect Michelin-star cuisine.
  • Be prepared for a slightly "corporate" feel in some areas.

The Bottom Line: If you're willing to spend a bit more for a truly unforgettable experience, the Dubai Princess Tower's 68th-floor apartment is the perfect choice. Book now and prepare to be amazed – you won't regret it.

SEO-Friendly Keywords:

  • Dubai Princess Tower
  • 68th-floor apartment
  • Luxury hotel Dubai
  • Dubai hotel review
  • Hotel with a
Escape to Paradise: Luxurious Duck Homestay in Ben Tre, Vietnam

Book Now

Designed apartment in Princess Tower 68 Dubai United Arab Emirates

Designed apartment in Princess Tower 68 Dubai United Arab Emirates

Okay, alright, buckle up buttercups, because here's my attempt at a Dubai itinerary, born from the gleaming, slightly intimidating, Princess Tower apartment (Unit 68 – fancy, right?!). Prepare for a rollercoaster of emotions – mostly excitement, a dash of existential dread about all the money spent, and the inevitable sunburn. Let's do this…

Dubai Daze: A (Probably Slightly Chaotic) Itinerary

Day 1: Arrival & Jet Lagged Blunders

  • 8:00 AM (Dubai Time): Land at the Dubai International Airport (DXB). Praise the heavens for pre-booked airport transfers! Seriously, navigating that airport after a 14-hour flight felt like trying to herd cats in a blizzard. My brain was mush. I pretty much tripped over my own feet trying to find the exit.

  • 9:00 AM: Check into the Princess Tower. The view from the apartment? Breathtaking. Seriously, I swear the Burj Khalifa was practically winking at me. But… my luggage? Nope. Apparently, the "efficient" baggage handlers decided my suitcase was having a vacation of its own in who-knows-where. Cue the mini-meltdown.

  • 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM: Forced retail therapy at the Dubai Marina Mall to buy the essentials (and by essentials, I mean EVERYTHING. I really, really needed a new lipstick. And a sun hat). Oh, and I grabbed a burger to soak up the jet lag – a serious culinary crime, I know, in a city known for its high-end dining, but my stomach was screaming.

  • 1:00 PM: Back to the apartment for a nap. This is officially the highlight of the day. Slept through my alarm. Classic.

  • 3:00 PM: Finally, awake! Tried to remember that I need to "do" things. Beach time at Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR). Found a decent spot to lie down but, the crowds, the heat, the sheer glare of the sun… it was intense. I managed to spend close to 3 hours sitting in the shade until I eventually fell into the ocean.

  • 6:00 PM: Dinner at a Lebanese restaurant in the marina. Food was fantastic! The hummus? Divine. The shisha? A little too strong, apparently. Regretted that last puff.

  • 9:00 PM: Collapsed into bed. Already dreading the unpacking.

Day 2: Desert Dreams & Shopping Spree Woes

  • 9:00 AM: Finally got my suitcase! It was a Christmas in July.

  • 10:00 AM: Desert Safari! Booked a tour. Okay, this was freaking amazing! The dune bashing was terrifying and exhilarating all at once. Screaming my head off, the jeep flying sideways… pure adrenaline rush! The sunset over the dunes was something else, the whole place started to glow. The camel ride, let’s be honest, was less "Lawrence of Arabia" and more "mildly uncomfortable wobble."

  • 2:00 PM: Lunch at the desert camp. The food was good, but the sheer number of people trying to selfie with the falcons was slightly overwhelming.

  • 4:00 PM: Back to the city, this time to the Dubai Mall. Thought I was ready. Thought I was prepared. I was wrong. It's…huge. And my wallet wept. Ended up spending way too much time in the perfume section and ended up smelling like a walking bouquet.

  • 7:00 PM Water show at the Dubai Fountain? Stunning. The music, the lights, the chaos of people elbowing each other for the best view… it was a spectacle. Also, got completely soaked.

  • 8:00 PM: Dinner. Restaurant recommendation? Ummm, the place I ate at seemed pretty awful.

  • 9.30 PM: Back at the Princess Tower, I went to sleep. Exhaustion is a wonderful thing.

Day 3: Culture Shocks & High-Flying Adventures

  • 10:00 AM: Visit the old town of Al Fahidi (Bastakiya) and explore the narrow alleyways and traditional wind-tower architecture. My reaction? A little meh initially. Maybe because I was still recovering from my shopping spree and jet lag, I wasn't really feeling the "culture" thing. But then I bumped into a tiny cafe, and I found myself lost in a world of smells, spices, teas. I’m glad I ended up going.

  • 12:00 PM: Abra ride across Dubai Creek? Okay, this was fun. Cheap, cheerful, and felt like I was briefly escaping the modern madness.

  • 1:00 PM: Lunch in the Gold Souk. The sheer bling of it all! My eyes are still recovering. Definitely not buying anything. I might have accidentally touched a diamond bracelet. My heart stopped for a second.

  • 4:00 PM: Hot air balloon ride over the desert. Did not go. The thought of being suspended in a giant basket, with a bunch of strangers, at the mercy of the wind, filled me with icy dread. No thanks.

  • 4:30 PM: Skydiving at the Palm. YES! Okay, maybe not the hot air balloon, but this felt right. Pure adrenaline, the feeling of being weightless… it was an epic moment. Best. Day. Ever. (So far).

  • 7:00 PM: Dinner and drinks at a rooftop bar overlooking the marina. The cocktails were expensive, the views were spectacular, and I almost fell over from exhaustion.

  • 9:00 PM: Back to the apartment. Just trying to avoid a complete mental breakdown from all the activities I tried.

Day 4: Relaxation and Reality.

  • Morning: Finally, a lie in! Yay! (Okay, maybe it was only until about 10:00 AM, but still!). I decided to book a massage.
  • Afternoon: Headed to the pool. The sun, the cocktails… pure bliss.
  • Evening: Packing. (I was starting to think I should have stayed in the apartment!)

Day 5: Departure

  • Morning: Wake up, Pack, go to the airport, and fly home.

Notes & Imperfections:

  • Food: I ate way more shawarma than I should have. No regrets.
  • Money: My bank account will be weeping for months.
  • Sunscreen: Should have brought more.
  • Emotions: This trip was a cocktail of overwhelming beauty, chaotic fun, and the occasional moment of existential dread. I loved it. And I'm exhausted. And I'd go back in a heartbeat. Maybe next time, I'll learn the currency conversion before I go on another shopping spree.

So there you have it! A messy, honest, and hopefully entertaining snapshot of my Dubai adventure. Remember, the best trips are the ones where you embrace the chaos, the sunburn, and the sheer wonder of it all. Happy travels!

Everest Guest House Gulmarg: Your Dreamy Himalayan Getaway Awaits!

Book Now

Designed apartment in Princess Tower 68 Dubai United Arab Emirates

Designed apartment in Princess Tower 68 Dubai United Arab Emirates

Dubai Princess Tower Apartment: You *Seriously* Wanna Know About This Place? (Because I Have Opinions!)

So, the 68th floor... Is the view *actually* as insane as it sounds?

Alright, buckle up, because this is where things get real. Yes. The view from the 68th floor? It's not just "good," it's borderline unfair to the rest of humanity. Like, I’m pretty sure they’ve got a whole department up there just dedicated to making sure you don't get *too* used to the awesomeness. You're staring down at the Palm, the ocean… and honestly, sometimes I just felt like I was floating in a giant, sparkling fishbowl of pure, unadulterated awesome.

I went up there during a freak sandstorm. Yes, a *sandstorm*. And even *THAT* was breathtaking. Like, the world was this hazy orange, and you could still see the Burj Al Arab peeking out like a golden mirage. I was just… speechless. Which, trust me, doesn’t happen often.

Okay, the *one* downside? The vertigo. My God, the vertigo. I’m not kidding. I'm not afraid of heights, but the first time I looked down I nearly choked on my own gum. Seriously. The sheer *nothingness* below... it's a lot. So, pack some Dramamine, people.

What's the apartment itself *like*? Is it all gold-plated toilets and a private chef?

Okay, let's get real. No, it's probably not *all* gold-plated everything. (Though, a girl can dream, right?) The apartment… it’s… impressive. Spacious. Modern. The kind of place you’d expect to see in a magazine. Floor-to-ceiling windows, of course. The decor was a little… beige. Okay, a LOT beige. I think I saw more beige than actual colours… But, hey, at least it’s not *ugly*, right? (I secretly wanted to sneak in a vibrant pop of colour. But, I guess I couldn't.)

The kitchen was… well, I don’t remember much because, let’s be honest, I wasn’t planning on cooking more than a frozen pizza. But it looked fancy. And the space was massive! Plenty of room for avoiding your significant other when they offer to "help" with dinner. (You know, the "help" that involves 'accidentally' breaking a glass.)

Was the process of getting there/checking in/out a nightmare? That Dubai paperwork is brutal...

Ugh, paperwork. The bane of my existence, the arch-nemesis of travel. *Sigh*. Okay, yes, the pre-arrival stuff was a bit… involved. Let's just say I had to scan my passport so many times, I was convinced it was going to spontaneously combust. And the check-in? Well, it wasn't a *nightmare*, but it did involve a LOT of waiting. A LOT. I'm pretty sure I aged five years just standing in line.

But, the staff… they were actually really nice. Super polite. They just… followed the rules. And the rules, in Dubai? Let's just say they're not exactly known for their brevity. So, patience is a virtue. Bring a book. Or three. Or a portable charging station so you don't run out of battery on your phone while trying to sort out that visa application again for the 5th time.

What about the amenities in the building? Pool? Gym? Is it all amazing?

Okay, *this* is where things get good again. The pool? Stellar. Think: Infinity pool, overlooking the city, with perfectly chilled water. (I may or may not have spent a solid five hours lounging there, judging the outfits of other guests. Don't judge me. It's a universal vacation pastime.)

The gym? Actually pretty decent. Not some tiny, sad little room. (I say this while secretly hating the gym the entire time I'm in it) It had all the equipment you'd need, plus, naturally, a view. You know. Just in case you forgot you were in Dubai. I'm more of a "window shopping from the comfort of my bed" kinda person but hey, at least it's there if you're feeling virtuous, or feel like your body is turning into a marshmallow.

Let's be honest, though, the best amenity? The proximity to *everything*. Restaurants, shops, the beach… it's all within easy reach. Which is critical when you're, y'know, on vacation and REALLY don't want to have to drive anywhere. Which, again, is the entire point of being on vacation.

Okay, be honest... what was the one *really* annoying thing about the whole experience?

Oh, man. Okay, deep breath. The one thing that bugged me? The elevators. Ugh, the elevators. There are a *lot* of floors in that tower. And a lot of people. (Especially during peak hours, or at 3:00 AM when your body suddenly decides it NEEDS a snack, and you're the only one in the elevator for the entire ride.)

Waiting for an elevator can feel like an eternity. Sometimes, it took a truly unreasonable time to get up or down. I'm talking, like, three trips to the lobby to check my phone, buy more overpriced hotel snacks just to keep busy... I’m convinced I lost a few years off my life waiting for those damn things. I was so impatient on those few occasions when the elevators did not show up with lightning speed, I just wanted to scream, jump down to the building lobby and take the stairs. (But, um, 68 floors? No, thank you.)

Would you go back?

You know what? Despite the beige decor and the elevator-induced trauma, yes. Absolutely, yes. Even with the potential vertigo. Even with the paperwork. That view… that freaking view… It's worth it. I mean, come on, I'm not even someone who enjoys the finer things in life and I could not stop thinking about it, for days after I left. So yeah. I'd go back. And this time, I'm bringing a proper bottle of champagne to celebrate the epic-ness of the 68th floor.

Boutique Inns

Designed apartment in Princess Tower 68 Dubai United Arab Emirates

Designed apartment in Princess Tower 68 Dubai United Arab Emirates

Designed apartment in Princess Tower 68 Dubai United Arab Emirates

Designed apartment in Princess Tower 68 Dubai United Arab Emirates