Escape to Paradise: Manali's HOTTEST New Hotel!

Hotel Rising Star Manali India

Hotel Rising Star Manali India

Escape to Paradise: Manali's HOTTEST New Hotel!

Escape to Paradise: Manali's HOTTEST New Hotel! - Is the Hype REAL? (Spoiler: Mostly YES!)

Okay, folks, let's cut the crap. I just got back from a whirlwind trip to Manali, and I experienced this supposed "Escape to Paradise" hotel. And honestly? I’m still unpacking, both my suitcase and my feelings. This isn’t your perfectly polished, manufactured review. This is the REAL DEAL. Buckle up.

First Impressions: Accessibility & Welcome to Paradise… or Not?

Finding "Escape to Paradise" was pretty straightforward. They’ve got decent signage. Now, I wasn't specifically looking for disabled access, but I did notice a ramp that seemed okay at the entrance. Beyond that? Hmmm… could be better. The website claims "facilities for disabled guests," but I didn't see a ton of prominent stuff like dedicated parking or super-obvious signage. They need to step up their game in this department, seriously.

Quick Accessibility Side Note: The hotel DOES have an elevator. Thank GOD, because if you're assigned a room on a higher floor, you're going to need that thing. And if you have mobility issues, well, that’s a MUST.

Inside, the Real Escape Begins (Or at least, the Relaxing Part)

Forget the outside; the real charm kicks in inside. The lobby is all warm tones, and they actually have a real concierge who seems to know things. The check-in? Pretty breezy, even with my usual travel-induced chaos. They're going for that "upscale but not stuffy" vibe, and they mostly pull it off.

The Room: Ahhh, the Sweet, Sweet Sanctuary

My room? Oh, my room. It was… well, it was a love affair. First off, the air conditioning actually worked. (A small miracle in the Himalayas, sometimes!). The blackout curtains? Genius. Slept like a friggin' log. Here’s the breakdown:

  • Pros: Seriously comfortable bed. Blackout curtains were a lifesaver for sleeping. Clean, modern bathroom with a decent shower (separate shower/bathtub as advertised). They also had a mini-bar, a coffee/tea maker, and free bottled water. Bonus points for the bathrobe and slippers – pure luxury after a day of trekking! And the free Wi-Fi? FAST. Finally, wifi that works!
  • Cons: The view from my window wasn't quite "paradise." More like "adjacent mountain and part of the parking lot." I would have preferred a higher floor! The internet [LAN] seemed like it wasn't an option. Never saw it!

Internet & Tech:

They definitely deliver on the "Free Wi-Fi in all rooms!" promise. It was fast, reliable, and a godsend for checking emails and uploading all those stunning Manali photos. They really got it right, thankfully.

Dining & Indulgences: Food, Glorious Food! (And Maybe a Little Over-Promising)

Okay, let's talk food because I'M A HUGE FOODIE. They have a restaurant, and a pool-side bar – which is always a good start.

  • Restaurant Rundown: The a la carte menu showed promise, and they offered Asian & International cuisines and a western breakfast. My advice? Stick to the Indian dishes. The chicken tikka masala was divine. Seriously, I'm still dreaming about it. The "buffet" was a little underwhelming, and it's a bit of a cliche, but it's here. They also have a Vegetarian restaurant.
  • The Poolside Bar: Perfect for a sunset cocktail, even though the pool is cold (It's Manali! What do you expect?). The poolside bar was a definite highlight. The staff were friendly, the drinks were well-made (if a bit pricey), and the view from my poolside cabana was absolutely breathtaking. I’d recommend it as a way to relax.
  • Room Service: Okay, 24-hour room service is a win. Especially after a tough day on the trails. I's also perfect for late-night cravings.
  • Coffee Shop: This was a good option for a quick espresso and cake.

Spa Bliss (Or, My Attempt at Nirvana)

The spa… oh, the spa! This is where "Escape to Paradise" really flexes its muscles.

I went full-on indulgent and did a whole body scrub/wrap combo. I'm pretty sure I floated out of there. They have a sauna, a steamroom, and they offer a variety of massages. Then you have the pool with a view. I felt pampered and rejuvenated (and slightly sticky from all the oils, but it was worth it).

Important Safety & Cleanliness Stuff (Because, You Know, Times)

They DO seem to be taking safety seriously. They have hand sanitizer everywhere, daily disinfection in common areas, and all the staff wear masks. Also, there are anti-viral cleaning products. They had a policy of room sanitization between stays. They go all out, and my room was spotless. That was great to see.

Things to Do & Getting Around: Exploring the Surroundings

They can arrange airport transfers. You can rent a taxi and they have car parking on-site, and even a car power charging station.

For the Kids & Other Quirks

They do have kids' facilities, and Babysitting service.

The Verdict: Should You "Escape to Paradise?"

So, is "Escape to Paradise" Manali's hottest new hotel? Honestly, yes… mostly. It's comfortable, stylish, and offers some seriously delicious food and amazing spa experiences.

For a LIMITED TIME Book now and get a free Spa treatment of your choice. Special Offer: Escape to Paradise Now with a 15% Discount + Free Breakfast!

Book your escape today and make memories that will last a lifetime.

Escape to Paradise: Le Colonial Suites Await in Pondicherry, India

Book Now

Hotel Rising Star Manali India

Hotel Rising Star Manali India

Hotel Rising Star, Manali: My Mountain Mishap (and Maybe a Little Magic) – A Disaster-Chic Itinerary

Okay, buckle up, because this isn't your perfectly Instagrammed travel log. This is the messy, beautiful, often hilarious reality of my Manali adventure, starting and ending at the… well, you guessed it… Hotel Rising Star. Prepare for rambling, opinions (lots of them), and the distinct possibility of me getting lost again.

Day 1: Arrival and Altitude Anxiety (Plus the Most Epic Momos Ever)

  • Morning (7:00 AM): Blast off from Delhi. Flight? Nope. Bus. Slept maybe… two hours? The chai vendor at the Delhi ISBT (Interstate Bus Terminus) was a lifesaver. Already missing the Delhi chaos, strangely enough.
  • Afternoon (5:00 PM): Arrived in Manali. Hotel Rising Star! Okay, "arrived" is generous. More like "stumbled into." The bus ride was… intense. Think winding roads, stomach-churning views, and a near-constant state of praying to the altitude gods. Already feeling a little… ethereal. (Altitude sickness, let's be real.)
  • Afternoon (5:30 PM): Check-in. The lobby is… charmingly dated. Think floral wallpaper, a slightly musty smell (that I secretly adore!), and genuinely friendly staff. They're probably used to altitude-affected tourists.
  • Evening (7:00 PM): Food! First things first: find momos. Wandered the streets, found a tiny, hole-in-the-wall place. OH. MY. GOD. The momos. They were a revelation. Steaming, juicy, perfect. I’m pretty sure I ate an entire plate myself. Honestly, if I died here, I’d die happy, and that's all thanks to those momos.
  • Evening (8:30 PM): Back to the hotel. Tried to unpack. Failed. Altitude kicking in. Headachy. Curled up in bed, staring at the ceiling, and thinking: “Am I really here? Is this heaven?" Definitely a solid start.

Day 2: Solang Valley Shenanigans (And My Near-Death Experience with a Yak)

  • Morning (9:00 AM): Breakfast. Buttered toast, strong coffee (needed!), and a slight sense of dread. Today: Solang Valley! Everyone raves about it. Prepare for breathtaking views and… possibly tumbling face-first into a ravine.
  • Morning (10:30 AM): Reached Solang Valley. The crowds! The vendors! The sheer, overwhelming beauty! Took a deep breath… and decided to take on the ropeway. It was terrifying and wonderful. The views of the snow-capped mountains? Epic.
  • Afternoon (12:00 PM): Skiing/Snowboarding. (Ok, let’s call it “attempting to stand upright on skis”). I'm pretty sure I spent more time on my backside than on the actual slopes. Let's just say my grace level is somewhere between a baby giraffe and a… well, a baby giraffe trying to ski.
  • Afternoon (2:00 PM): Yak ride! Sounded idyllic. It was not. The yak was… opinionated. He decided to take a sudden, unexpected left turn. I screamed. My life flashed before my eyes (mostly consisting of momo consumption). Somehow, I survived. Traumatized, but surviving.
  • Afternoon (3:30 PM): Found a little cafe. Hot chocolate and a giant plate of pakoras (fried snacks). Needed comfort food after the yak attack.
  • Evening (6:00 PM): Back at the hotel. Exhausted, exhilarated, and still secretly a little in love with that yak (from a safe distance, of course). Dinner at the hotel restaurant – surprisingly good! Local cuisine – flavorful.

Day 3: Temple Tranquility, Old Manali Charm (And My Continued Quest for the Perfect Chai)

  • Morning (9:30 AM): Sleep-in! Finally! After my ordeal with the yak, I deserved it.
  • Morning (11:00 AM): Visited Hadimba Devi Temple. The architecture is gorgeous. The atmosphere… tranquil. Felt a genuine sense of peace, a stark contrast to my yak-related panic. Learned a little about Hindu culture and the significance of the temple.
  • Afternoon (1:00 PM): Explored Old Manali. The vibe is completely different from the main town – more laid-back, bohemian. Wandered through narrow streets, soaking up the atmosphere. Decided to try and find the “best chai in Manali."
  • Afternoon (2:00 PM): Chai quest commenced! Tried three different places. Each one was… close. No, the ultimate, perfect chai remained elusive. (I'm on a mission!)
  • Afternoon (3:30 PM): Found a beautiful rooftop cafe in Old Manali. Gorgeous views, relaxed atmosphere, and… you guessed it, another chai attempt. This one was pretty good, actually, but still not the one.
  • Evening (6:00 PM): Shopping! Bought a shawl, a few trinkets. Tried to haggle. Failed miserably. (I’m apparently a terrible negotiator.)
  • Evening (8:00 PM): Dinner back at the hotel restaurant. The staff recognized me by now and they were so pleasant.

Day 4: The Beas River, the Himalayas, and the Feeling of Untethered

  • Morning (9:00 AM): Woke Up. Today: Hiking! Along the Beas River! Finally, embracing the mountain life.
  • Morning (10:00 AM): Started Hiking by the Beas River. The views were unreal. The air was crisp. The sound of the river… just pure magic. I felt… free.
  • Afternoon (1:00 PM): Kept on hiking. Found a little spot for a picnic. Had my Momos and Chai(from the new cafe).
  • Afternoon (3:00 PM): The mountains look incredible. The feeling of just being. It was amazing.
  • Evening (6:00 PM): Back at the Hotel. Soaking in the last views of the Himalayas.
  • Evening (7:00 PM): Dinner at the local restaurant.

Day 5: Departure and the End of a Chapter (But Not the End of Chai Dreams)

  • Morning (7:00 AM): Woke up. Packed. Said goodbye to the amazing staff. It was time to go.
  • Morning (7:30 AM): Started the trek to get my bus. Said goodbye to the amazing views.
  • Evening (6:00 PM): Reached Delhi.

Final Thoughts:

Manali was… everything. The momos, the mountains, the yak, the altitude sickness, and my ongoing chai quest made it unforgettable. Hotel Rising Star was a perfect base – simple, comfortable, and staffed by absolute gems. I’m leaving slightly sunburned, profoundly grateful, and with a burning desire to return and finally, finally find that perfect cup of chai. So, to Manali, until next time! And to the next adventure, wherever it may lead!

Kingscliff Plunge Pool Paradise: 1-Bedroom Oasis Awaits!

Book Now

Hotel Rising Star Manali India

Hotel Rising Star Manali India

Escape to Paradise: Manali's HOTTEST New Hotel! - Or Is It? (Let's Be Real)

Okay, is "Escape to Paradise" REALLY paradise? Because, you know, marketing. 🤔

Alright, deep breaths. Paradise? Look, it *tries*. The views from the balcony? Stunning. Seriously, like, jaw-dropping, "I need to Instagram this IMMEDIATELY" stunning. But then you remember you booked a "deluxe room" and it's… well, let's just say "deluxe" is a *very* subjective term. My “deluxe” room had a distinct damp smell clinging to the curtains, and the shower fluctuated between freezing and scalding faster than my mood swings. But you know what? The view almost made me forget. Almost. So, is it paradise? Kinda, sorta, with a healthy dose of "expectations adjusted." Prepare for some Manali-specific quirks, and you'll be fine.

What's the deal with the food? Is it worth the hype (and the price)? 🍕🍜

Oh, the food. The eternal question. Breakfast? Included, thankfully. The parathas were pretty good - fluffy, greasy, the perfect fuel for a day of (attempting to) trek. The *continental* breakfast? Let's just say I've eaten better scrambled eggs from a gas station. Dinner? One night, I ordered the supposedly "signature" lamb dish. It arrived… well, slightly cold and with a suspicious amount of cardamom. I think I choked on the first bite. Then, the waiter, Bless Him! noticed my plight, and offered to take it back. They re-cooked it. And it still tasted like a spice bomb had exploded in my mouth! Honestly, it was a memorable experience, in a "what did I do to deserve this?!" way. So, is it hype? Maybe. Is it delicious? Ehhhh... Try the momos at the tiny shack down the road. Trust me.

The Staff: Angels or… something less angelic? 😇😈

Okay, this is where things get interesting. The bellhops? Sweet as can be. Always smiling, always willing to haul your luggage up three flights of stairs because, you guessed it, the elevator was "out of order" (which actually was all the time, it seemed). The front desk staff? Hit or miss. Some were super helpful, others seemed a little… overwhelmed. I once spent a solid 20 minutes trying to explain that my Wi-Fi wasn't working (it mysteriously stopped in the dead of night), only to be told *very slowly* to "restart my device." No, dear, THAT'S not the problem. But! They eventually sorted it out, or at least, pretended to, so, points for effort. The room service? A mixed bag. One night, a guy knocked on my door and proceeded to make a series of loud telephone calls. Then he had a quiet conversation with himself. I’m still not sure about that! The cleaning staff? They did the best they could, I'm sure. But the damp smell I mentioned? It never went away. So... angels, perhaps with some training needed?

Is the location actually good? I want to be *in* the action! 🏞️

Location? Okay, the location is pretty good. Close enough to the main buzz of Mall Road to be convenient (hello, shopping!), but far enough away that you *think* you're getting some peace, which you don’t really because there are always construction noises. You are on the road, so you will hear the horns. There is the plus of scenic view though. You can see the mountains! It's a bit of a walk to the popular cafes and restaurants, but definitely doable. Just prepare to dodge scooters, cows, and the occasional rogue dog on your journey. Embrace the chaos. It's Manali, after all! You get great views, and it is close to most places so, for me, it's a win!

Are there any hidden fees or surprises I should know about? I hate surprises! 😱

Ohhhhh, the surprises. Well, first, the "included" breakfast… is not entirely included. You might get charged extra for certain items, like fresh juice (because, apparently, *orange juice* is a luxury in Paradise). Also, watch out for the inflated prices at the in-house shop. You know, that one with the overpriced snacks and souvenirs. Trust me, buy your water BEFORE you check in. And always, ALWAYS double-check your bill. I was overcharged for a small bottle of water! So, yes, some annoying surprises. And be ready to bargain when you buy anything there. Just assume everything is negotiable!

So, would you actually recommend "Escape to Paradise"? Be honest! 🤔

Okay, the million-dollar question. Honestly? It depends. If you're a seasoned traveler with a flexible attitude and a sense of humor? Maybe. If you're expecting pristine perfection and the utmost luxury? Probably not. I had a truly memorable (and yes, sometimes frustrating) time there. The view from that balcony, seriously, will stay with me forever. The staff tried, bless their hearts. Would I go back? Maybe. After a long nap and a LOT of strong coffee. But… I would definitely go prepared! And bring my own snacks. And maybe some air freshener. You know, just in case.

Hotel Finder Reviews

Hotel Rising Star Manali India

Hotel Rising Star Manali India

Hotel Rising Star Manali India

Hotel Rising Star Manali India